Do you suffer from stiff joints or a weak or painful back?
Want a total body workout with no impact?
Yogalates is a type of exercise where the:
- ‘core’ spinal muscles are strengthened
- posture and muscle imbalances are improved
- back pain can be alleviated
- risk of injury is reduced
- a perfectly strong and aligned body is created
Who is Yogalates suitable for?
- all body types and fitness levels from the highest performing athlete to individuals with a variety of health problems
- beneficial to men and women of all ages
What are the benefits?
- greater strength and muscle tone
- improved flexibility and agility
- strength, balance and coordination
- a more efficient respiratory system
- a healthy spine and improved posture
- a flatter abdomen, toned arms and thighs and a stronger back
What our clinic offers:
- Yogalates training taught one-to-one to develop a workout specifically tailored to the client’s needs. Particularly useful for individuals with serious injuries or limitations, where close attention can be given at all times
- Yogalates classes tailored to cater for a variety of goals:
- to increase fitness and tone the body
- to address back pain and injuries
- to improve core stability for specific sports (tennis, golf, squash to name a few)
- to counterbalance a stressful lifestyle
- to improve posture and flexibility
Are you looking to become stronger and more flexible or struggling with back pain?
Join our Yogalates Club – the ideal classes for you
Designed by our very own Lou Hayes, Chartered Physiotherapist, the Yogalates Club comprises:
- fun online Yogalates classes with a clinical approach to educate you in optimal functioning for life and sports
- each class led by one of our two lovely instructors, Lou and Lisa
What is included in the £25 monthly subscription?
- two live Yogalates classes per week
- access via Zoom on Monday and Thursday
- class recordings emailed to you the same day
- eight classes and recordings in total per month
Get started now:
- simply click on the book online button
- explore Classes and select Online Yogalates
- you will receive an email on Monday and Thursday with a link to join the class via Zoom on your mobile, laptop or IPad, whichever device you choose
- enjoy the class live or catch up later with the class recording which will be emailed to you the same day
Take a look at the recording below to see one of our classes in action.
Watch the clip below for great feedback on our online Yogalates classes.