Do you suffer from stiff joints or a weak or a painful back?
Are you looking to become stronger and more flexible?
Would like a total body workout but with no impact?
Then our Yogalates club is the ideal class for you.
Benefits of Yogalates:
- ‘core’ spinal muscles are strengthened
- posture and muscle imbalances are improved
- back pain can be alleviated
- risk of injury is reduced
- a perfectly strong and aligned body is created
- greater strength and muscle tone
- improved flexibility and agility
- strength, balance and coordination
- a more efficient respiratory system
- a healthy spine and improved posture
- a flatter abdomen, toned arms and thighs and a stronger back
Who is Yogalates suited to?
- all body types and fitness levels from the highest performing athlete to individuals with a variety of health problems
What Holcombe Health Clinic offers
- Yogalates classes tailored to cater for a variety of goals:
- to increase fitness and tone the body
- to address back pain and injuries
- to improve core stability for specific sports (tennis, golf, squash to name a few)
- to counterbalance a stressful lifestyle
- to improve posture and flexibility
Designed by our very own Lou Hayes, Chartered Physiotherapist, the Yogalates Club comprises:
- fun online Yogalates classes with a clinical approach to educating you in optimal functioning for life and sports
- each class led by one of our two lovely instructors, Lou and Lisa
- calming relaxation with Geraldine at the end of the class
Included in the £25/month subscription
- two live Yogalates classes per week
- access via Zoom on Monday and Thursday
- class recordings emailed to you the same day
- eight classes and recordings in total per month
Get started now
- explore Classes and select Online Yogalates
- you will receive an email on Monday and Thursday with a link to join the class via Zoom on your mobile, laptop or iPad, whichever device you choose
- enjoy the class live or catch up later with the class recording which will be emailed to you the same day
Classes start monthly and are every Monday and Thursday from 9.30am to 10.30am.