Do you suffer from stiff joints or a weak or painful back?
Want a total body workout with no impact?
Yogalates is a type of exercise where the:
- ‘core’ spinal muscles are strengthened
- posture and muscle imbalances are improved
- back pain can be alleviated
- risk of injury is reduced
- a perfectly strong and aligned body is created
Who is Yogalates suitable for?
- all body types and fitness levels from the highest performing athlete to individuals with a variety of health problems
- beneficial to men and women of all ages
What are the benefits?
- greater strength and muscle tone
- improved flexibility and agility
- strength, balance and coordination
- a more efficient respiratory system
- a healthy spine and improved posture
- a flatter abdomen, toned arms and thighs and a stronger back
What our clinic offers:
- Yogalates training taught one-to-one to develop a workout specifically tailored to the client’s needs. Particularly useful for individuals with serious injuries or limitations, where close attention can be given at all times
- Yogalates classes tailored to cater for a variety of goals:
- to increase fitness and tone the body
- to address back pain and injuries
- to improve core stability for specific sports (tennis, golf, squash to name a few)
- to counterbalance a stressful lifestyle
- to improve posture and flexibility
Are you looking to become stronger and more flexible or struggling with back pain?
Join our Yogalates Club – the ideal classes for you
Designed by our very own Lou Hayes, Chartered Physiotherapist, the Yogalates Club comprises:
- fun online Yogalates classes with a clinical approach to educate you in optimal functioning for life and sports
- each class led by one of our two lovely instructors, Lou and Lisa
What is included in the £25 monthly subscription?
- two live Yogalates classes per week
- access via Zoom on Monday and Thursday
- class recordings emailed to you the same day
- eight classes and recordings in total per month
Get started now:
- explore Classes and select Online Yogalates
- you will receive an email on Monday and Thursday with a link to join the class via Zoom on your mobile, laptop or IPad, whichever device you choose
- enjoy the class live or catch up later with the class recording which will be emailed to you the same day
You can book your class below or by clicking the BOOK ONLINE link above.
Classes start monthly and are every Monday and Thursday from 9.30am to 10.30am.
JANUARY 2021 DATES
4th, 7th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st, 25th and 28th
Watch the clip below for great feedback on our online Yogalates classes.