Holcombe Health’s Clinic’s portfolio of services includes the provision of a range of bespoke exercise and relaxation sessions/workshops which take place in our lovely purpose-built mirrored studio, specifically designed for small group classes.
Do you find it hard to relax?
Are you busy looking after other people with little time to spare for some quality self care?
Why not come and experience a monthly breathwork, mindfulness and relaxation workshop/session beginning on the first Thursday of each month. Here you will learn different techniques to help you relax and ‘breathe better to feel better’, as well as discover tools to help with stress and anxiety.
The workshop includes:
- simple easy to follow breathing techniques, that you can practise at home
- more advanced breathing techniques, which are safely explored during the class
- techniques on how to calm your response to stress, manage anxiety and panic attacks
- practical relaxation techniques, such as reflexology, acupressure and Indian head massage with hand outs so you can practise on yourself at home
- techniques on how to reconnect with your body’s own natural rhythm
- a guided visualisation, using relaxing imagery to give you a feeling of hope and security, creating a deeply relaxing experience
All these activities are designed to improve your energy, reduce anxiety, improve your sleep, and can help in boosting your immune system. Negative menopausal symptoms, can also be relieved using the breathwork exercises.
Each workshop will be a complete session, with the goal for you to come away with several practical tools and breathing techniques/routines that you can apply immediately to your life to improve your well-being.
All levels of experience are welcome to our safe and friendly space. Water and mats are provided. Please do bring a pillow and blanket if you would like to.