Are you a new mum feeling exhausted as a result of endless sleepless nights?
Are you struggling with a colicky baby, overwhelmed by this new responsibility and in need of some adult support or company?
Baby massage benefits
- stimulates the production of the hormone oxytocin, resulting in a calming and pain-relieving effect, which may help with teething
- lowers stress and helps baby sleep more deeply
- helps to prevent baby illnesses by improving immune function
- improves sleep problems and digestion
- aids co-ordination and balance and assists babies in the crawling to walking learning curve
- reduces crying
- strengthens the parent/child bond
- relaxes both carer and child
Please contact Holcombe Health Clinic on 01634 817242 for information on class times and availability.