Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Classes
Baby Massage and Yoga Classes
We are now able to offer a follow up to our wonderful and very popular Baby Massage Classes – Baby Yoga.
You can book your baby massage or baby yoga courses online by completing the booking form below and paying online. £60.00 per course.
Wed 11.00am to 12.30pm
30th Oct, 6th Nov, 13th Nov, 20th Nov, 27th Nov, 4th Dec
- Stimulates the production of the hormone oxytocin, which has a calming and pain-relieving effect, which may help with teething.
- Lowers stress and helps baby sleep more deeply.
- Helps to prevent baby illnesses by improving immune function.
- Improves sleep problems and digestion.
- Aids co-ordination and balance and assists babies in the crawling to walking learning curve.
- Reduces crying.
- Strengthens the parent/child bond.
- Relaxes both carer and child.
At Holcombe Health Clinic we run a 6 week baby massage course, suitable for babies from newborn, but recommended to wait until 4-6 weeks old. Sessions are very relaxed and informal but you will go away with the confidence to use the techniques demonstrated at home as part of a regular routine for you and your baby. Each week there will be time for refreshments and socialising as well as any questions you may have. We provide all mats, towels, organic massage oil and printed handouts of everything you have learned on the course.
baby yoga beginner & advanced
Thur 11.00am to 12.30pm
31st Oct, 7th Nov, 14th Nov, 21st Nov, 28th Nov, 5th Dec
Suitable for babies from 8 weeks old (or 12 weeks if C-section birth), up to active crawlers and walkers.
- Improves relaxation, encouraging longer sleep duration and better quality of sleep.
- Helps relieve colic, constipation and wind.
- Stimulates all baby’s major systems: coordination, respiration, digestion, learning ability and language development.
- Strengthens the emotional and physical bond between parent and child.
- Relaxes both parent and child.
- Helps balance, coordination and motor skills.
- Allows babies to move freely.
- Strengthens baby’s body and develops reflexes.
- Improves learning and social development.
After your booking
Please complete the form so we have all the necessary details before you attend for your course.